On today's Huffington Post information about Dr. Adams' past came to light. This is why you should thoroughly investigate your doctor. The following comes from The Huffington Post:
* According to TMZ, the medical board wanted to suspend Dr. Adams' license this past April following multiple DUI convictions. Moreover, Donda West was on the operating table for eight hours last Friday, twice as long as planned. She then went home, instead of staying in a medical facility, and died the next night. Dr. Adams is not Board Certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
* Dr. Jan Adams lost two malpractice suits in 2001, according to Entertainment Tonight. He was ordered to pay judgments of $250,000 and $217,337.
* Dr. Jan Adams was sued again in June 2007 for malpractice, according to TMZ
* In December 2005, a lawsuit against Dr. Jan Adams alleged poor post operative care, false credentials and a botched tummy tuck, according to TMZ.
* Yet another lawsuit claims a botched boob job in August of 2005.
* A sixth lawsuit has been uncovered by TMZ. The plaintiff alleges that after a botched tummy tuck and arm lift, Dr. Jan Adams paid house calls. While she was medicated from the surgery and intoxicated, he told her he loved her, had sex with her and got her pregnant. That suit settled out of court.
* In another lawsuit, in October of this year, a patient who got breast implants claims Dr. Adams and Euclid Outpatient Surgery Center were responsible for "mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering" according to TMZ.
* Another lawsuit has emerged. Dr. Adams had to pay $100,000 to a woman over a botched breast augmentation, during which he left a sponge inside, reports TMZ.