Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sorry for the Absence

To those of you who check my blog, I am sorry for the lack of posting recently. It is not for want of posting, but rather I have been having issues getting my page to load. Something is causing something to not run properly. I have deleted most video clips, but that hasn't helped.

I checked Times Square, but the poster with Whitney, America's Most Kick Ass Top Model, was not up yet. It might be now though. So I will check again.

Notable upcoming TV events - Kathy Griffin's My Life On the D-List starts again June 12. Also coming in June is a new reality game show called something like "I was on a Japanese Game Show." There is also going to be some show in which contestants have to run an insane obstacle course and it looks hilarious.

No comments: